Lenphor's Compact powder primarily has two key tasks - to set your foundation and to minimize shine. Makeup compact also provides more coverage than loose powders. So, you definitely want to take it along with you for on-the-go touch-ups throughout the day. Besides, it helps keep your makeup intact for longer. When using a compact face powder, keep your skin hydrated and smooth to avoid any dryness or caginess. If you use it after a foundation, then it’s important to learn how to layer it perfectly.
COMPACT POWDER FOR DAILY USE & MEDIUM SKIN TONE
While choosing a compact powder or face compact, instead of searching the compact powder price label, find the one that’s closest to your skin’s natural color. Two shades lighter or darker can take things downhill. Also consider the texture, brand, coverage level, and skin tone in mind. Ask the makeup artist or the sales assistant for help to select the right one. If you want a natural finish, go for a compact that offers sheer coverage, but if you want to cover any blemishes and marks, opt for a compact powder that provides medium or full coverage. That being said, let’s get on to know some compacts that are good for daily use for medium skin tone.
Lenphor Flawless Compact (Beige, Honey, Ivory, Natural)
- 100% vegan, all-season beauty tool for a natural matte finish.
- A luxuriously lightweight compact powder.
- SPF 25++ shields your skin from harmful UV rays.
- It doesn’t clog pores, never cakes.
- Best compact powder for super-smooth flawless skin all day.
- Blends with medium and all skin tones.
Revlon Touch & Glow Moisturizing Powder (Natural Matte)
- Enriched with a moisturizing formula that evens out skin tone.
- Softcover powder that creates a natural finish.
- Moisturizes Skin, Non Drying elements.
- Smooth Application & texture.
- Suitable for all skin tones.
Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte Poreless Powder (120 Classic Ivory)
- Provides breathable, long-wearing, lightweight coverage.
- Anti shine perlite absorbs oil for a natural matte finish.
- Dermatologist and allergy-tested.
- Oil-free and does not clog pores.
- Suitable for all skin types.
Coloressence Compact Powder (Beige)
- This high-definition loose powder creates a ‘soft focus’ effect on the skin.
- Masks fine lines and imperfections for a radiant complexion.
- Incredibly soft, natural look, and good coverage.
- Does not dry the skin out.
- Dermatologically tested & approved.
- Suits medium and all skin tones.
We hope these curated compacts do the magic for your skin and make your day, every time you use them. For other skin types, don’t worry. You’ll find that your favorite brand also offers compact powder for dry skin, and sensitive skin, and some have the best compact powder for oily skin too. Do your research, get your radiance!